2013年10月30日 星期三

[Eng.] 網路熱問排行榜-Work-工作篇

http://ck101.com/thread-1450158-1-1.html

1. 我在公家機關上班。
I work at a govenment office.

2. 你一個月薪水多少?
How much is your monthly salary?

3. 貨已經寄出去了。
The merchandise has already been shipped out.

4. 我想跟你確認,你們的貨要走哪一家貨運公司?
I would like to confirm with you which shipping company you will use
to ship your products.

5. 我要延期出貨。
I want to postpone releasing the merchandise.

6. 請等一下,我幫您把電話轉給相關單位。
Please hold for a moment. I'll transfer you to the proper department.

7. 今天有個緊急會議,記得準時到。
There is an emergency meeting today, so please be prompt.

8. 從明天開始,我要請假三天。
Starting tomorrow, I'm taking three days off.

9. 請幫我把所有的文件各印兩份。
Please help me by making two copies of each of the documents.

10.我要辭職。
I'm going to quit my job.

11.我的名片用完了。
I'm out of business cards.

12.他已經下班了。
He already got off work.

13.這星期我輪夜班。
It's my turn to work the night shift this week.

14.下禮拜是我們的員工旅遊。
Next week is our staff trip.

15.你要加班加幾個小時?
How much overtime are you going to work?

16.我今天臨時有一個會議要開。
I have a last-minute meeting today.

17.最近工作很煩。
Work has been really annoying lately.

18.只要掌握大師傳授的秘訣,我們就能成為卓越不凡的上班族。
As long as we can utilize tips from our mentor, 
we can become extraordinary members of the workforce.

19.請在截止日期前完成工作。
Please finish the job before the deadline.

20.工作滿一年,可享有特休七天。
After working for a full year, you are eligible for seven vacation days.

21.辦公室有很多常常翹班的同事。
Our office has a lot of workers who skip work on a regular basis.

22.請將我們所訂的東西儘快寄出。
Please send all of the items we ordered as soon as possible.

23.他到大陸出差了。
He went on a business trip to mainland China.

24.若你的遲到情況沒有改善的話,公司會對你採取處分。
If your tardiness situation doesn't improve,
the company will have to penalize you.

25.對不起,我漏聽了一些資料。
I'm sorry, I didn't catch some of the information.

26.我們的營業時間是早上十點到晚上九點。
Our business hours are from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m.

27.音樂是每天上班的精神食糧。
Music is spiritual food at work every day.

28.員工是公司的重要資產。
A company's staff is an important asset.

29.我要薪水高、福利好、制度也好的工作。
I need a job with a high salary and good benefits, as well as a good system.

30.他上班時常常都在打瞌睡。
He often dozes off while he's at work.

31.我下午請假。
I'm off this afternoon.

32.我很討厭開一些沒有效率的會議。
I don't like having a lot of ineffective meetings.

33.他寫的程式很混亂。
The program he wrote is a mess.

34.印表機好像夾紙了。
It seems like the paper's jammed in the printer.

35.這不是我的工作範圍。
This isn't part of my job.

36.上下班都要記得打卡。
Don't forget to punch in and out.

37.貴公司產品的價格在市場上沒有競爭力。
The price of your company's product is not competitive on the market.

38.你應該以事業為重。
You should put your career as your first priority.

39.我查一下電腦看您要的商品是否有貨。
Let me just check the computer to see 
whether or not the product you want is in stock.

40.我每天工作超過十二個小時。
I work more than twelve hours every day.

41.你有幾年工作經驗了?
How many years of work experience do you have?

42.這份工作有年齡限制嗎?
Is there an age restriction for this job?

43.我的主管常常喜歡小題大作。
My supervisor often likes to make mountains out of molehills.

44.計畫永遠趕不上變化。
Plans can never keep up with changes.

45.變化永遠趕不上老闆的一句話。
No matter what changes are made, 
one can never catch up with the boss's lastest ideas.

46.公司的名譽對我們而言是最重要的事情。
The company's reputation is the most important thing for us.

47.請先讀一下員工手冊,下午會有新進員工的教育訓練。
Please read over the employee handbook,
and there will be an orientation session for new employees in the afternoon.

48.如果你離開公司的話,我們就全完了。
If you left the company, we'd fall flat on our faces.

49.他的老闆總是讓他忙得焦頭爛額。
His boss always pushes him too far.

50.他是個很有野心的業務。
He is an ambitious salesperson.

51.真煩!我還是沒有升官。
I was passed up for promotion again. That stinks.

52.這份工作的薪水只夠塞牙縫。
This job pays peanuts.

53.這份工作一點前途都沒有,而且我在公司只是個小ㄎㄚ而已。
This is a dead-end job. I'm just a cog in a wheel.

54.他老是在扯我們後腿。
He is the one who's been holding us back.

55.你下星期五可以幫我代班嗎?我有點私事要處理。
Can you take my shift next Friday?
I have some personal affairs to take care of.

56.你們這組進度落後,害我們沒辦法交貨。
Your team is behind schedule and is holding up shipments.

57.海關方面有了新的規定,現在清關需要四天。
The government set up new customs regulations;
it took four days to get the shipment cleared.

58.剛當上新任的經理讓我覺得一個頭兩個大,我覺得我永遠沒辦法把事情做對。
I'm having a difficult time being the new manager.
I feel like I'll never get it right.

59.今天下午的會議能改期嗎?
Can we reschedule the meeting for this afternoon?

60.那個企劃案還沒通過。
The project is still up in the air.

沒有留言:

張貼留言